Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1.0.4 Released

Posted by dev 
1.0.4 Released
February 28, 2013 11:30PM
Testers can download 1.0.4 as an .msi installer on the store, using existing credentials and purchases. This version should uninstall any previous version. Sorry, there is very little control in the installer regarding feedback while uninstalling the old version. We will look into another installer packager that would provide more control and better feedback, but this is not a high priority. If you have any ideas in this regard, please post them.
Re: 1.0.4 Released
March 02, 2013 05:46PM
Now we're getting somewhere :)

I agree that the uninstall feedback issue is not a high priority. Actually, this time I ran the msi, there was no delay issue like last time.

I like how the securities can be toggled from Online to Manual and back - so using that feature, I've set all the securities to Manual other than those that I want (Yahoo) quotes for. and the quotes work nicely now as well.

I like the Tax Table edit feature as well. It appears to display every record in the Money database and make them all editable. I haven't yet confirmed that they "stick" though. Rather than providing new IRS data, that was a smart decision to simply show what you have. Later on as a reliable source becomes available, an import option can be added.

Also like how there are some smarts to the quote updates regarding dates. My Pocketsense quotes update on the date downloaded rather than for the correct date.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.