Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PalOMoney "runs" - mny file not updating?

Posted by Nannerbm60 
PalOMoney "runs" - mny file not updating?
October 10, 2013 09:24PM
Dear Testers,

Since my last post (09/21/13) I have updated stock quotes using PaloMoney once (on Saturday 28 Sep), retreiving quotes for Australian stock market close on 27 Sep.

Last night and this morning I have attempted to update. ... no success - or perhaps limited.

I do not recall changing parameters, however, PaloMoney "runs" on my mny file - doing a history run for daily stock prices, and stock quotes are updated in the command screen (with one or two errors for stocks - 800a13fb and 800a13ea - I haven't seen these before, but I assume both are ticker related from the limited docs.

On completion, the command prompt box closes as normal, but MS Money is not updated. ...

Question - where do I start to look for this error? What files can I send you? ... there is nothing obvious as far as I can see

thx
Re: PalOMoney "runs" - mny file not updating?
October 11, 2013 01:09PM

I do not recall changing parameters, however, PaloMoney "runs" on my mny file - doing a history run for daily stock prices, and stock quotes are updated in the command screen (with one or two errors for stocks - 800a13fb and 800a13ea - I haven't seen these before, but I assume both are ticker related from the limited docs.

Perhaps they are database errors. Try updating with Money closed (if you haven't already). You can also run a repair on the money file. Try the simple repair, and if that does not improve, the more involved repair.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.