Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Mosquito Magnet Forum is Opened

Posted by dev 
The Mosquito Magnet Forum is Opened
July 19, 2019 04:28PM
This Mosquito Magnet thing is just a hobby of mine. I created a wiki and blog as part of the PalOMoney web site to publish information regarding my experiences with the MM Defender and Liberty mosquito traps. But now a reader has submitted a question to the PalOMoney site, and I have no way to respond, except via a public forum on this site. I am not sure how the site's email function has disappeared, but it has or I cannot find it, and it is summer time and I am on my own.

So anyone who sends a contact message to the site will have that message posted here, with identifying items removed, and their name added to the forum user's list so they can respond and post to the forum here. If you don't want your message posted here (i.e., deleted), you can do it yourself, or use the contact form to request it, and sorry for the inconvenience.

I will have to move this forum to another url because I cannot keep it here for long. Registered users should receive an email with the new URL when it is moved.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2019 05:58PM by dev.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login